The highly acclaimed musical “Hamilton” is making its way to Anchorage, AK, and will be performed at the Alaska Center on Aug 17 – Sep 10 (2023). As a Hamilton US tour continues to travel across the United States, many are excited to have the opportunity to see the talented cast perform in their own cities. Don’t miss the chance to experience this magical show when it comes to you.
Hamilton Anchorage Tickets
|Alexander Hamilton||Pierre Jean Gonzalez|
|Angelica Schuyler||Lencia Kebede|
|Aaron Burr||Deon’te Goodman|
|John Laurens/Phillip Hamilton||Tyler Fauntleroy|
|Marquis de Lafayette/Thomas Jefferson||Jared Howelton|
|Peggy Schuyler/Maria Reynolds||Jen Sese|
|George Washington||Marcus Choi|
|Eliza Hamilton||Nikisha Williams|
|King George III||Neil Haskell|
|Hercules Mulligan/James Madison||Eddie Ortega|
Venue & Time Info
The musical will take place at Alaska Center: 621 West 6th Avenue, Anchorage, AK USA.
Average start time: Monday-Friday – 7:00 or 8:00 PM, Saturday-Sunday – 2:00 or 8:00 PM.
Alaska Center Seating Chart
How to get the best seats to watch Hamilton musical?
- The Atwood Concert Hall boasts a design that reflects the modern spirit of Alaska. When selecting seats, consider both the view of the stage and the overall ambiance to fully appreciate its contemporary architecture.
- The Orchestra section offers a direct and immersive view of the stage. While Center Orchestra seats provide a head-on view, the side Orchestra seats at the Atwood Concert Hall are designed to ensure a comprehensive view with minimal neck strain.
Avoid Extreme Front Rows:
- Given the stage’s design at the Atwood Concert Hall, the very front rows might have you looking up, potentially causing neck discomfort. Consider rows a bit further back for a more balanced view.
Balcony and Mezzanine:
- These elevated sections provide a panoramic view of the stage. They’re great for taking in large ensemble numbers and observing the stage’s full layout. The front rows of the Mezzanine offer a particularly balanced view, being elevated yet relatively close.
- For those who value easy access, especially during intermissions, aisle seats are ideal. They also offer a bit more legroom, which can be a bonus for taller patrons.
- The design of the Atwood Concert Hall ensures that even side seats can offer good views, especially if they’re not too far off-center.
- The Atwood Concert Hall is celebrated for its acoustics. However, seats located centrally and not too far back tend to offer the best sound experience.
- Premium seats often come with premium prices. Determine your budget in advance and seek the best seats within that range.
Special Needs Seating:
- If you or someone in your party has special needs, ensure you inquire about suitable seating options. The Atwood Concert Hall is equipped to accommodate various needs, but it’s best to plan ahead.
Book in Advance:
- Given its reputation and the popularity of Broadway shows, seats at the Atwood Concert Hall can sell out quickly. If you have a specific seating preference, it’s advisable to book as early as possible.
Explore the Venue:
- The Atwood Concert Hall is more than just a theater; it’s a centerpiece of Anchorage’s cultural scene. Arriving a bit early or staying after the show can allow you to explore the theater’s modern details and learn more about its place in the city’s arts community.
More Hamilton Touring Cities
|Hamilton Chicago Tickets||Hamilton Atlanta Tickets|
|Hamilton Columbia Tickets||Hamilton Miami Tickets|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best seats to watch “Hamilton” in The Alaska Center?
The Alaska Center offers generally good views, with a shallow curve and a good rake, meaning that most of this area gives unimpaired views of the stage, but often also has little price variation. Stay tuned with BroadwaySeats.org to know more about “Hamilton” musical latest updates as seats go on sale.
When do “Hamilton” play in Anchorage?
“Hamilton” will play at The Alaska Center on Aug 17 – Sep 10 (2023).
How much does it cost to see “Hamilton” in Anchorage?
Tickets price for “Hamilton” in Anchorage can vary based on the day of the week, seat selection, and many other factors. The average price starts from $47.
How long does the “Hamilton” show last in Anchorage?
It lasts for 2 hours 45 minutes, including one 15 minutes intermission.
Is The Alaska Center in Anchorage wheelchair accessible?
Yes, The Alaska Center is wheelchair accessible. Please mention any special requirements while booking tickets.
Is there an age limit for the “Hamilton” show in Anchorage?
“Hamilton” is suitable for most ages, but it’s advised to check with The Alaska Center in Anchorage for specific recommendations.
Are there any discounted tickets available?
Any discounts or promotional offers will be mentioned on the official website or authorized ticketing platforms.
Can I get a refund on my ticket?
The refund policy may vary for “Hamilton” in Anchorage. It’s recommended to double-check the terms and conditions while booking.
What safety measures are in place at The Alaska Center ?
The Alaska Center and the production of “Hamilton” are committed to providing a safe environment for all patrons. Enhanced safety measures are in place in accordance with local health guidelines in Anchorage.
Are there any meet-and-greet opportunities with the cast?
Meet-and-greet opportunities vary by location. Please check the official website for “Hamilton” for any updates on such opportunities.