The highly acclaimed musical “Tina Turner” is making its way to Reno, NV, and will be performed at the Pioneer Center on Sep 26 – Oct 1 (2023). As a Tina Turner US tour continues to travel across the United States, many are excited to have the opportunity to see the talented cast perform in their own cities. Don’t miss the chance to experience this magical show when it comes to you.
Tina Turner Reno Tickets
|Lael Van Keuren
|u/s Young Alline / Young Craig
|Daelyanna Kelly Benson
|Ronnie / Ensemble
|Gerard M Williams
|Swing, U/S Tina Turner, U/S Rhonda
Venue & Time Info
The musical will take place at Pioneer Center: 100 South Virginia Street, Reno, NV USA.
Average start time: Monday-Friday – 7:00 or 8:00 PM, Saturday-Sunday – 2:00 or 8:00 PM.
Pioneer Center Seating Chart
How to get the best seats to watch Hamilton musical?
- The Pioneer Center’s dome structure is not only visually striking but also contributes to its acoustics. When selecting seats, consider both the view of the stage and the overall ambiance to fully appreciate its unique design.
- The Orchestra section provides a close and direct view of the stage. While Center Orchestra seats offer a head-on view, the side Orchestra seats at the Pioneer Center are designed to ensure a good view with minimal neck strain.
Avoid Extreme Front Rows:
- Given the stage’s design at the Pioneer Center, the very front rows might have you looking up, potentially causing neck discomfort. Consider rows a bit further back for a more balanced view.
Balcony and Tiered Seating:
- These elevated sections provide a panoramic view of the stage. They’re great for taking in large ensemble numbers and observing the stage’s full layout. The front rows of these sections offer a particularly balanced view, being elevated yet relatively close.
- For those who value easy access, especially during intermissions, aisle seats are ideal. They also offer a bit more legroom, which can be a bonus for taller patrons.
- The design of the Pioneer Center ensures that even side seats can offer good views, especially those not too far off-center.
- The Pioneer Center’s unique dome structure contributes to its acoustics. However, seats located centrally and not too far back tend to offer the best sound experience.
- Premium seats come with premium prices. Determine your budget beforehand and look for the best seats within that range.
- If you or someone in your party requires accommodations, such as wheelchair access or hearing assistance, ensure you inquire about suitable seating and available facilities.
Book in Advance:
- Given its reputation, shows at the Pioneer Center, especially popular Broadway musicals, can sell out quickly. If you have a specific seating preference, it’s best to book as early as possible.
Explore the Venue and Surroundings:
- The Pioneer Center is located in the heart of Reno, making it a hub of cultural activity. Arriving a bit early or staying after the show can allow you to explore nearby attractions and soak in the city’s vibrant atmosphere.
More Tina Turner Musical Tour Cities
|Tina Turner Oklahoma City Tickets
|Tina Turner Houston Tickets
|Tina Turner Austin Tickets
|Tina Turner Dallas Tickets
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best seats to watch “Tina Turner” in The Pioneer Center?
The Pioneer Center offers generally good views, with a shallow curve and a good rake, meaning that most of this area gives unimpaired views of the stage, but often also has little price variation. Stay tuned with BroadwaySeats.org to know more about “Tina Turner” musical latest updates as seats go on sale.
When do “Tina Turner” play in Reno?
“Tina Turner” will play at The Pioneer Center on Sep 26 – Oct 1 (2023).
How much does it cost to see “Tina Turner” in Reno?
Tickets price for “Tina Turner” in Reno can vary based on the day of the week, seat selection, and many other factors. The average price starts from $47.
How long does the “Tina Turner” show last in Reno?
It lasts for 2 hours 35 minutes, including one 15 minutes intermission.
Is The Pioneer Center in Reno wheelchair accessible?
Yes, The Pioneer Center is wheelchair accessible. Please mention any special requirements while booking tickets.
Is there an age limit for the “Tina Turner” show in Reno?
“Tina Turner” is suitable for most ages, but it’s advised to check with The Pioneer Center in Reno for specific recommendations.
Are there any discounted tickets available?
Any discounts or promotional offers will be mentioned on the official website or authorized ticketing platforms.
Can I get a refund on my ticket?
The refund policy may vary for “Tina Turner” in Reno. It’s recommended to double-check the terms and conditions while booking.
What safety measures are in place at The Pioneer Center ?
The Pioneer Center and the production of “Tina Turner” are committed to providing a safe environment for all patrons. Enhanced safety measures are in place in accordance with local health guidelines in Reno.
Are there any meet-and-greet opportunities with the cast?
Meet-and-greet opportunities vary by location. Please check the official website for “Tina Turner” for any updates on such opportunities.