The highly acclaimed musical “Wicked” is making its way to Nashville, TN, and will be performed at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center on Oct 11 – Oct 29 (2023). As a Wicked national tour continues to travel across the United States, many are excited to have the opportunity to see the talented cast perform in their own cities. Don’t miss the chance to experience this magical show when it comes to you.
Wicked Nashville Tickets
Venue & Time Info
The musical will take place at Tennessee Performing Arts Center: 505 Deaderick Street, Nashville, TN USA.
Average start time: Monday-Friday – 7:00 or 8:00 PM, Saturday-Sunday – 2:00 or 8:00 PM.
Tennessee PA Center Seating Chart
How to get the best seats to watch Wicked musical?
Embrace the Ambiance:
- TPAC boasts a blend of modern and traditional design elements. When selecting seats, consider both the view of the stage and the overall ambiance of the theater to fully appreciate its character.
- The Orchestra section offers a direct and immersive view of the stage. While Center Orchestra seats provide a head-on view, the side Orchestra seats at TPAC are designed to ensure a good view with minimal neck strain.
Avoid Extreme Front Rows:
- Given the stage’s design at TPAC, the very front rows might have you looking up more than in some other theaters. Consider rows a bit further back for a more comfortable viewing angle.
Balcony and Mezzanine:
- These elevated sections provide a panoramic view of the stage. They’re great for taking in large ensemble numbers and observing the stage’s full layout. The front rows of the Mezzanine offer a particularly balanced view, being elevated yet relatively close.
- For those who value easy access, aisle seats are ideal. They also offer a bit more legroom, which can be a bonus for taller patrons.
- The design of TPAC ensures that even side seats can offer excellent views, especially those not too far off-center.
- TPAC is celebrated for its acoustics. However, seats located farther back or under overhangs might experience slightly different sound nuances. If audio clarity is a priority, keep this in mind.
- Premium seats come with premium prices. Determine your budget beforehand and look for the best seats within that range.
- If you or someone in your party requires accommodations, such as wheelchair access or hearing assistance, ensure you inquire about suitable seating and available facilities.
Book in Advance:
- Given its reputation, shows at TPAC, especially popular Broadway musicals, can sell out quickly. If you have a specific seating preference, it’s best to book as early as possible.
Enjoy the Surroundings:
- TPAC is located in the heart of Nashville, a city known for its rich musical heritage. Arriving a bit early or staying after the show can allow you to explore nearby attractions and soak in the city’s vibrant atmosphere.
More Wicked Touring Cities
|Wicked Philadelphia Tickets
|Wicked New Orleans Tickets
|Wicked San Antonio Tickets
|Wicked Knoxville Tickets
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best seats to watch “Wicked” in The Tennessee Performing Arts Center?
The Tennessee Performing Arts Center offers generally good views, with a shallow curve and a good rake, meaning that most of this area gives unimpaired views of the stage, but often also has little price variation. Stay tuned with BroadwaySeats.org to know more about “Wicked” musical latest updates as seats go on sale.
When do “Wicked” play in Nashville?
“Wicked” will play at The Tennessee Performing Arts Center on Oct 11 – Oct 29 (2023).
How much does it cost to see “Wicked” in Nashville?
Tickets price for “Wicked” in Nashville can vary based on the day of the week, seat selection, and many other factors. The average price starts from $47.
How long does the “Wicked” show last in Nashville?
It lasts for 2 hours 45 minutes, including one 15 minutes intermission.
Is The Tennessee Performing Arts Center in Nashville wheelchair accessible?
Yes, The Tennessee Performing Arts Center is wheelchair accessible. Please mention any special requirements while booking tickets.
Is there an age limit for the “Wicked” show in Nashville?
“Wicked” is suitable for most ages, but it’s advised to check with The Tennessee Performing Arts Center in Nashville for specific recommendations.
Are there any discounted tickets available?
Any discounts or promotional offers will be mentioned on the official website or authorized ticketing platforms.
Can I get a refund on my ticket?
The refund policy may vary for “Wicked” in Nashville. It’s recommended to double-check the terms and conditions while booking.
What safety measures are in place at The Tennessee Performing Arts Center ?
The Tennessee Performing Arts Center and the production of “Wicked” are committed to providing a safe environment for all patrons. Enhanced safety measures are in place in accordance with local health guidelines in Nashville.
Are there any meet-and-greet opportunities with the cast?
Meet-and-greet opportunities vary by location. Please check the official website for “Wicked” for any updates on such opportunities.